How Top-Performing Coworkers Leverage Professional Support Services
Business support services are an underutilized tool in coworking spaces. The most successful businesses are those that make use of all the tools at their disposal.
We take a look at some of the support services available to coworkers, and how leading companies use them.
How Companies Use Coworking Support Services
Taking advantage of professional support services in coworking spaces can give your business the edge it needs. Some of the most effective uses of these services include:
On-demand services make companies more agile. They allow them to be reactive so they can quickly pick up on any opportunities. Whether that’s renting meeting rooms for important meetings or using IT services to make important upgrades, leveraging your on-demand services allows your business to be ready for anything. It also makes it possible to quickly resolve technical problems without increasing the size of your team.
Keeping Businesses Lean
The best way to keep profits high is to keep your costs low. In an effort to keep businesses lean without sacrificing efficiency, smart coworking companies take advantage of business support services.
For services your business doesn’t need on a day-to-day basis, it’s more economical to buy support only as needed. This reduces the time and costs of hiring, onboarding, and training employees.
As well, using support services in your coworking space means the person helping you has familiarity with your company. This helps to speed up the process and provides more trust and reassurance.
For example, say you bring on a new employee but aren’t a large enough company to have an HR or payroll person. You can hire professional support services to onboard them. Having the same person providing this service whenever you need it means they know exactly how the process works for your company. As a result, they can streamline it. Which reduces the cost and time it takes to add a new employee on the payroll.
Full Business Capability
One of the great benefits of coworking support services is that they allow any company to have the full capability of larger businesses. It leverages a sharing economy to make professional services available to everyone.
This is ideal for small or new companies, who may not have the capacity or budget to afford the necessary services. Even those using a virtual office are able to upgrade their image and capabilities with tools like a virtual receptionist.
It also makes for ideal satellite offices for enterprise companies. Remote, temporary, or overflow employees in large companies can leverage coworking spaces. In addition to affordable and convenient office space, employees have access to all the tools and amenities they would have in the head office.
Types of Business Support Services
Some of the most in-demand business support services for coworking spaces include:
- Administrative & Reception: An in-house team of administrative staff provides on-demand services. The include reception duties like personal telephone answering and reception service. As well, tools like word processing, secretarial service, and executive assistance are readily available.
- Bookkeeping & Banking Service: Payroll, banking, invoice and cash flow management. Standard bookkeeping services are also available.
- IT: Programming, support, and security services allow you to be proactive in your technical needs. Troubleshooting and network management are also available from an in-house team.
- Printing Services: It’s an increasingly paperless world, but we still need physical documents for our most important items. You can print, scan, or copy documents using our high-quality devices. As well, our helpful staff can assist or offer services if you don’t have time to print yourself. Secure onsite shredding services are also available.
- Publishing: All the most important desktop publishing services are readily available:
- Copy Editing
- Layout Design
- Text Formatting
Find Toronto Coworking Space With Professional Support Services
Before renting coworking space, determine what business support services are available. The Professional Centre is a downtown Toronto coworking space in the heart of the coveted Financial District. In addition to professionally designed open and private offices, we have a wide array of professional support service. Book a tour today and discover why leading coworking companies love The Professional Centre.